Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Debut of a Blog

Blogging is really an amazing phenomena... we have never had so many chances to connect with each other and yet be so isolated. I wish that I could tell you that there is some amazing reason to start a blog, but there's not... it's so individual and so personal... my reason... my friend Slapstick (see link below) created a blog and is loving posting - I love to write - I am - a mom - spouse - daughter - sister - female - woman - and professional photographer. I'm over 40 so I think that gives me a bit to chat about... now if anyone will read that's another story...

So I plan to use this blog to track musings of my life and the people I love... sometimes it may be funny - sometimes not... but all from the fire that lives in my heart. My passion for life... my love for my family... my desire to leave a lasting legacy...

So there needs to be a few introductions -

My Beloved - we met in college and were great friends for 18 years. I had to have a starter marriage for 10 years to know what real love and how to be cherished. Now married for 7 years to beloved I know what it's like to have a man in my life who thinks I shoot the moon and adores me.

The Sniglet - Beloved and I created an adorable sniglet - he's almost 5 and is of course the most amazing child in the world according to my mother... according to mom the Sniglet is even more amazing than me or my brother could have ever been. The Sniglet is our one and only - No, we don't plan on having any more - Yes, we know he is an only child - No, we don't think he has to have a sibling - Yes, we are socializing him - Yes, we are trying our best not to create an obnoxious only child - Yes, we are sure we will not have any more children.

Mom/Nonnie - My mom - we have a great and close relationship - she is a dynamo at 72 years old... more current on what's happening in the world than me and most of my friends... never stops learning and is a great grandmother to the Sniglet.

Those are the primary cast of player in my life - you occasionally may hear about other characters in my life - but that will be in passing as I fear as to what they might blog about me.

I love to take pictures of people and beautiful things - things in nature and view it from depths of my soul... so you will see those posted... and quotes too - love quotes that are unique and original...


So for my first blog I leave you with this quote from Maya Angelou.


"Life loves to be taken by the lapel and told, 'I'm with you kid. Let's go."


2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Fabulous!! I love it already!!

xoxo

CRASH said...

WOW! What an amazing story! I am proud of you!